Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
Installation Technician — Fairfax, VA USA
Type: Classroom or Live
CTS RU: 24.00
CTS-D RU: 24.00
CTS-I RU: 24.00
- Learn to cable, terminate and install systems with higher quality and in less time using industry best practices.
- Learn the basics of soldering.
- Build a cable snout and cable your own rack system.
- Learn about cable separation and termination.
- Discuss system descriptions, reading plans, and mounting.
- Learn jobsite practices such as preparation and on-the-job etiquette.
- Elevate your skills and understanding of the importance of adherence to best practices when performing AV installations.
Anyone who works in or has the responsibility for the installation of audiovisual facilities, including:
- New installers
- Installation technicians
- Lead installation technicians
- Field engineers
- Project managers
It is strongly recommended that you complete Installation Online and Essentials of AV Technology unless you are an experienced installer.
All tools are provided for this course.
This three-day course is eight hours per day. Additional evening work may be required.
- Hands-on, instructor-led course