Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
Asia and Oceania
InfoComm China 2014 returns to Beijing 9-11 April, drawing both international and emerging AV brands, as well as a broad spectrum of visitors from trade to end-user AV professionals.
Integrate in association with InfoComm 2014 returns to the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre on 26-28 August with an enhanced format that will bring together the latest education, inspirations and advancements.
- Electrosonic Provides AV Systems Expertise for Thea Award-Winning Projects
- WATCHOUT Manages Content for the World's Largest HD Videowall
- Virtual Idol Excites Fans in Live MIKUPA Concert
- X2O Media Signage Goes Live at Singapore's Latest Performing Arts Center
- Video Design Brings Dataton WATCHOUT and WATCHPAX to InfoComm India 2013
- Shure Wireless Technology Delivers Flawless Audio Over Water at Harbour City in Hong Kong
- Lectrosonics Wireless Technology Utilized on Nikita Mikhalkov's ‘Sunstroke’
Stay engaged and in-the-know with InfoComm’s Asia and Oceania regional newsletter. You’ll get highlights of upcoming events and courses near you.