Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
Asia and Oceania
InfoComm China 2014 returns to Beijing 9-11 April, drawing both international and emerging AV brands, as well as a broad spectrum of visitors from trade to end-user AV professionals.
Integrate in association with InfoComm 2014 returns to the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre on 26-28 August with an enhanced format that will bring together the latest education, inspirations and advancements.
- Electrosonic Provides AV Systems Expertise for Thea Award-Winning Projects
- WATCHOUT Manages Content for the World's Largest HD Videowall
- Virtual Idol Excites Fans in Live MIKUPA Concert
- X2O Media Signage Goes Live at Singapore's Latest Performing Arts Center
- Video Design Brings Dataton WATCHOUT and WATCHPAX to InfoComm India 2013
- Shure Wireless Technology Delivers Flawless Audio Over Water at Harbour City in Hong Kong
- Lectrosonics Wireless Technology Utilized on Nikita Mikhalkov's ‘Sunstroke’
Traveling all the way from Australia to attend InfoComm 2013 in Orlando, FL, Bill Martin went after his CTS® credentials to make the most of business opportunities. "I've been working in the industry since 1982," he says. "It was time to get my CTS — more and more jobs are requiring it." Martin was the first attendee to pass the CTS exam at this year's show and was the first person to sign his name on the CTS Wall of Honor and display his accomplishment to everyone at InfoComm 2013.