Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
InfoComm International® is the global trade association for the commercial AV industry. Being an InfoComm member means belonging to the premier organization committed to furthering the professionalism of the audiovisual industry through:
- education, training and certification
- development and promotion of industry standards
- local, national and global networking events
- elevation of the audiovisual industry to the broader business community
The Benefits of Membership
Members receive four free online education products. Member companies and organizations may train an unlimited number of personnel through these programs.
- Quick Start to the AV Industry Online
- Essentials of AV Technology Online
- AV Technologist Test
- CTS Prep Online
Members also receive:
- Free show floor access to all InfoComm trade shows around the world
- Free attendance at Regional Roundtables
- Free copies of InfoComm Standards
- Discounts off all other education
- Discounted CTS exam applications
- Discounted market research
- The opportunity to serve on councils and committees
- Voting rights
- A free basic listing in AV-iQ
- A company or organizational listing in the Member Directory
- Access to business affinity programs
Membership for businesses, institutions and organizations is $500.
All employees of Member organizations can access members-only information on the InfoComm website, receive the electronic Update newsletter and are eligible to join councils and committees. Only primary contacts, who receive a copy of all mailings and notices, may vote in InfoComm elections.