Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
InfoComm Councils and Committees
InfoComm International's councils and committees guide the planning and development of InfoComm, membership policies and education training programs.
Members of councils and committees:
- Enjoy peer discussion online and in person
- Talk about today's challenges and solutions
- Conduct research
- Participate in forums
- Help shape products and services to meet the needs of our industry
- Participate in survey development
- Gain professional recognition for you and your company.
Most members contribute a few hours of their time each month, usually at quarterly audioconference meetings or by participating in email discussion groups.
InfoComm International funds costs for virtual meetings as well as a meeting at InfoComm each year. Additional projects, including surveys, summits and special events at InfoComm, are approved for funding through the annual budget process by the Board of Directors.
- European Council
- Independent Consultants in Audiovisual Technology (ICAT) Council
- Independent Programmers Council
- Independent Reps Council
- Independent Technical Service Providers Council
- Manufacturers Council
- Rental & Staging Council
- Systems Integration Leadership Council (SILC)
- Technology Managers Council