InfoComm Councils and Committees
InfoComm International's councils and committees guide the planning and development of InfoComm, membership policies and education training programs.
Members of councils and committees:
- Enjoy peer discussion online and in person
- Talk about today's challenges and solutions
- Conduct research
- Participate in forums
- Help shape products and services to meet the needs of our industry
- Participate in survey development
- Gain professional recognition for you and your company.
Most members contribute a few hours of their time each month, usually at quarterly audioconference meetings or by participating in email discussion groups.
InfoComm International funds costs for virtual meetings as well as a meeting at the InfoComm show each year. Additional projects, including surveys, summits and special events at the InfoComm show, are approved for funding through the annual budget process by the Board of Directors.
- European Council
- Independent Consultants in Audiovisual Technology (ICAT) Council
- Independent Programmers Council
- Independent Reps Council
- Independent Technical Service Providers Council
- Manufacturers Council
- Rental & Staging Council
- Systems Integration Leadership Council (SILC)
- Technology Managers Council
- Women of InfoComm Network