InfoComm Committees and Councils
InfoComm International®'s committees and councils guide the planning and development of membership policies and education training programs.
Members of committees and councils:
- Enjoy peer discussion online and in person
- Talk about today's challenges and solutions
- Conduct research
- Participate in forums
- Help shape products and services to meet the needs of our industry
- Participate in survey development
- Gain professional recognition for you and your company
Most members contribute a few hours of their time each month, usually at quarterly audioconference meetings or by participating in email discussion groups.
InfoComm International funds costs for virtual meetings as well as a meeting at the InfoComm show each year. Additional projects, including surveys, summits and special events at the InfoComm show, are approved for funding through the annual budget process by the Board of Directors.
- Exhibitor Advisory Steering Committee
- Membership Committee
- Professional Education & Training Committee (PETC)
- Standards Steering Committee
Councils and Advisory Groups
New! Calling for volunteers to get these councils started:
- Manufacturers Council
- Young AV Professionals Council
- Integrators Council
- Independent Programmers Council
- Independent Reps Council
Hurry, submit your interest form now before the June show when the meetings will take place.