Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
Become an RU Provider
InfoComm ApprovedRenewal Unit Providers:
- Enjoy greater visibility in the industry
- Provide a needed service to AV professionals seeking certification renewal.
- Are permitted to display the RU Provider logo on websites and other materials.
How to Get Approval for Your Courses
- 1 Download and review the Renewal Unit Provider Handbook.
- 2 Complete the application and send it to the InfoComm Certification Office at the address below with all required attachments. Allow at least 30 days prior to the start of the course for the approval process. Be sure to provide your contact information, including email address.
- 3 After your application is reviewed, your listed contact person will receive either a request for additional information or an approval email.
Programs are approved for a period of 24 months. We encourage you to to re-apply after that time period.
Questions? Please email email@example.com. We are happy to hear from you.
Thank you for your participation in this program!
The Renewal Unit Provider program is managed by the InfoComm Certification Office under the guidelines established by the CTS Renewal Committee. All applications and/or inquiries should be sent to:
Certification is not a guarantee for performance by certified individuals. Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) holders at all levels of certification have demonstrated audiovisual knowledge and/or skills. Certified individuals adhere to the CTS Code of Ethics and Conduct and maintain their status through continued education. Certification demonstrates commitment to professional growth in the audiovisual industry and is strongly supported by InfoComm.
All eligibility, application, score reports, special accommodation requests and general inquiries regarding InfoComm certification will be handled through the InfoComm International Certification Office, with headquarters located in Fairfax, VA, U.S.A. Purchases of education, membership or any other InfoComm services are not required to seek certification.
Attn. Certification Office
11242 Waples Mill Rd., Suite 200
Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: 1.800.659.7469 or +1.703.273.7200