Project Management for AV Online
CTS RU: 10.00
CTS-D RU: 10.00
CTS-I RU: 10.00
Tackle high-level project management principles with industry expert Brad Malone, PMP. Through short, streaming videos and mixed media, walk step-by-step through customized content to address your specific AV needs.
"I felt Project Management Online had a lot of useful information and was a very realistic class that showed how an AV project unfolds. I would highly recommend Project Management Online to my colleagues." — Lou Ann Koebel, CTS-I, University of Illinois
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- Project managers seeking to improve PM skills
- Managers who oversee engineering, technical and project management staff
- AV technicians promoted to a position requiring project management skills
- CTS® holders who need continuing education renewal units (RUs)
- Candidates preparing for the CTS exams
- Sales personnel who sell integrated, on-time projects to their clients
Although not required, this course can be supplemented with Essentials of AV Technology.
Students may also find the following resources helpful as preparation:
This online course allows you to learn at your own pace, while testing your knowledge along the way.
Included are downloadable templates for project documentation.
Upon course completion, you will:
- Learn to sell, plan, execute and complete an AV project successfully
- Explore critical knowledge areas of the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Define and understand the typical AV industry project life cycle(s) and project stakeholders
- Determine requirements and validate assumptions
- Identify the important project metrics to be captured, measured and analyzed within the typical AV industry methodology
- Create scope statement and work breakdown structure describing applicable project deliverables
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International® meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future. Schedule and instructors are subject to change.PM1203WBT_EN NULL
AV Industry NULL