Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
Project Management for AV Online
Track: General Knowledge
CTS RU: 10.00
CTS-D RU: 10.00
CTS-I RU: 10.00
- Implement project management principles for successful completion of AV projects.
- Explore initiating proposals, scope of work documentation, risk mitigation, and response and contingency.
- Learn about post-win phase executing and controlling.
- Project managers seeking to improve PM skills.
- AV technicians promoted to a position requiring project management skills.
- CTS holders who need continuing education renewal units (RUs).
- Candidates preparing for the CTS exams
- Sales personnel who sell integrated, on-time projects to their clients.
Although not required, this course can be supplemented with Essentials of AV Technology Online.
Includes downloadable templates for project documentation. The books Audiovisual Systems Project Documentation Sample and Audiovisual Best Practices are recommended as supplements, but are not required.
- Uses short, streaming video lectures from Brad Malone, PMP.
- Provides consistent training, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Gives online tests to check comprehension.
Suggested Study and Publications
Essentials of AV Technology Online
Audiovisual Best Practices
Audiovisual Systems Project Documentation Sample