Project Management for AV Online
CTS RU: 10.00
CTS-D RU: 10.00
CTS-I RU: 10.00
Explore high-level project management principles — all with AV-specific examples.
- Implement project management principles for successful completion of AV projects
- Explore initiating proposals, scope of work documentation, risk mitigation, and response and contingency
- Learn about post-win phase executing and controlling
- Project managers seeking to improve PM skills
- AV technicians promoted to a position requiring project management skills
- CTS® holders who need continuing education renewal units (RUs)
- Candidates preparing for the CTS exams
- Sales personnel who sell integrated, on-time projects to their clients
Although not required, this course can be supplemented with Essentials of AV Technology Online.
Includes downloadable templates for project documentation. The books Audiovisual Systems Project Documentation Sample and Audiovisual Best Practices are recommended as supplements, but are not required.
- Uses short, streaming video lectures from Brad Malone, PMP
- Provides consistent training, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Gives online tests to check comprehension
Suggested Study and Publications
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International® meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.