Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
Networked AV Systems
Type: Classroom or Live
Track: Networked AV Systems
CTS RU: 24
CTS-D RU: 24
CTS-I RU: 24
- Explore the impact of audiovisual applications on enterprise networks.
- Discover client needs for networked systems, trade-offs between quality and bandwidth, and how to navigate conflicts between network policies and customer demands.
- Get the background you need to cross the AV/IT cultural divide and specify devices for enterprise networks.
- Learn how to agree upon, document, and stick to shared expectations for networked systems.
- Discuss remote monitoring and management, streaming, conferencing, and other software application.
- Design consultants
- AV and IT managers
- IT professionals who are responsible for designing, implementing, or maintaining networked AV systems
- Students are encouraged to bring a notebook computer.
- This three-day course is eight hours per day. Additional evening work may be required.
- Experience demos and hands-on opportunities.
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.