Networked AV Systems
Type: Classroom or Live
Track: Networked AV Professional
CTS RU: 24
CTS-D RU: 24
CTS-I RU: 24
Gain an in-depth understanding of networks and how AV applications operate within them with this advanced course.
- Discover client needs for networked systems, beginning with a robust introduction to IT networks and terminology
- Intercept, filter, and read network conversations between AV and IT devices through interactive Wireshark network analyzer demonstrations
- Discuss streaming, digital signage, conferencing, security, service level agreements, remote monitoring and management, and other software applications
- Cross the AV/IT cultural divide by specifying devices for enterprise networks, while navigating conflicts between network policies and customer demands
- Learn how to agree upon, document and stick to shared expectations for networked systems with allied IT trades
- Design consultants
- AV and IT managers
- IT professionals who are responsible for designing, implementing, or maintaining networked AV systems
- Students are encouraged to bring a notebook computer.
- This three-day course is eight hours per day. Additional evening work may be required.
- Experience demos and hands-on opportunities
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International® meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.