CTS Prep Virtual Classroom
Type: Virtual Classroom
Track: General Knowledge
CTS RU: 0
CTS-D RU: 0
CTS-I RU: 0
CTS Prep can help ease your nerves and boost your confidence before you take the Certified Technology Specialist™ CTS® exam. Through this course, you will practice your test-taking skills and home in on the specific areas where you need to focus your study time.
"I took CTS Virtual Prep to bring validity to my professional career and my company. I would strongly recommend it to my colleagues."
— Juan Bialet, CTS, Productive AV
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- Members and non-members who are preparing for InfoComm’s Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) credential
- Current CTS holders who want to refresh their knowledge
Access to AV Math Online is included with this course for extra preparation in AV math.
The CTS Exam Guide is also a recommended study resource.
Students meet online for four weeks. Instructors deliver live lectures and recorded presentations. Then, you complete online reading and assessments to round off your exam preparation.
Access to AV Math Online is included with this course.
Throughout the course you will:
- Explore the CTS® exam format
- Work collaboratively
- Learn test-taking strategies and what to expect the day of the exam
- Study with the help of industry experts
- Review exam content areas including creating, operating, and servicing AV solutions, as well as conducting management activities
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International® meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future. Schedule and instructors are subject to change.NULL