Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
CTS Prep Virtual Classroom
CTS RU: 0.00
CTS-D RU: 0.00
CTS-I RU: 0.00
1 p.m. (New York)
- Explore the CTS® exam format.
- Work collaboratively.
- Learn test-taking strategies and what to expect the day of the exam.
- Study with the help of facilitators.
- Review exam content areas including creating, operating, and servicing AV solutions as well as conducting management activities.
- Members and non-members who are preparing for InfoComm’s Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) credential.
- Current CTS holders who want to refresh their knowledge.
It is strongly recommended that students first complete Essentials of AV Technology; or pass the InfoComm-Recognized AV Technologist Test.
Course reading assignments will come from the CTS Exam Guide. If you do not have access to this book, you need to purchase it. Students automatically receive AV Math Online registration.
- Students meet online for five weeks. Instructors deliver lectures through live webinars and prerecorded presentations. Students will complete online assignments and discussions.
- The class will also attend a weekly live “office hours” webinar to discuss the week’s assignments or particular topics of interest.
- Participation is required in order to receive a certificate of completion or RUs.
- Learn from lectures and interaction with peers through live webinars.
- Assignments such as readings, peer discussions and worksheets are completed through an online discussion board.
- The new Classroom Roadmap will guide participants through each day of the course – highlighting the exam content items to be covered.
- Completion of this program in no way guarantees that you will pass the CTS exam, nor will this program cover all the topics listed in the test outline.
- By registering for this course, you are not signing up for the CTS exam. The CTS exam must be applied for, paid for and then scheduled separately at a Pearson VUE Testing Center. Please refer to the CTS Candidate Handbook or infocomm.org for details.
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.