Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
CTS-D Prep Virtual Classroom
CTS RU: 24.00
CTS-D RU: 24.00
CTS-I RU: 24.00
1 p.m. (New York)
- Identify CTS®-D exam study needs with drills and exercises including concepts, math formulas, vocabulary and diagrams.
- Review design terminology and AV design math skills.
- Study the processes associated with designing an AV environment and infrastructure.
- Review test-taking processes and strategies with relevant assignments and discussions.
- Prepare with practice questions and study drills.
Anyone interested in taking the CTS-D exam.
It is strongly recommended that students take Design 1, 2 and 3, — or be experienced designers. CTS-D Prep is intended as a final review of the material covered in these courses before the exam.
Is this the right course for you? Try the pretests below:
Audiovisual Best Practices and Audiovisual Systems Project Documentation Sample are required texts. Check with your manager or training supervisor to see if you have access to these books. The digital versions of these books are available for purchase at the ANSI eStandards store.
Students meet online for five weeks. Discussions and assignment submissions take place on an online discussion board. Participation is required in order to receive a certificate of completion or RUs.
- Combines live and self-paced education to help prepare for the CTS-D exam.
- Blends instructor lecture, rote memorization, and peer collaboration to help identify and attack CTS-D study needs.
- Facilitates interaction with peers online through webinars and a discussion board.
- Completion of this program in no way guarantees participants will pass the CTS-D exam, nor will this program cover all the topics listed in the exam content outline. The CTS-D exam must be applied for, paid for and then scheduled separately at a testing center.
- The eligibility requirements for the CTS-D exam include a current CTS credential and two years' experience with AV design. Also, upon reviewing the CTS-D exam content outline, students may determine that they require in-depth instruction in some areas.
- Candidates should review the CTS-D Candidate Handbook for a complete list of eligibility requirements for the CTS-D exam before enrolling in this course.