CTS-D Prep Virtual Classroom
Type: VIRTUAL CLASSROOM
CTS RU: 24
CTS-D RU: 24
CTS-I RU: 24
CTS-D Prep can help ease your nerves and boost your confidence before you take the CTS®-D exam. Through this course, you will practice your test-taking skills and focus on specific areas of AV design you need to focus your study time.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- Are current CTS® holders
- Have minimum of two years’ experience in audiovisual design
- Assess client needs
- Prepare AV design documents
- Coordinate and collaborate with other trades to create AV systems that satisfy client requirements
It is strongly recommended that students have in-depth knowledge of AV math or have taken AV Math for Design Online . Students should also have experience in system verification or have taken Setup and Verification. Additionally, the CTS-D candidate should take AV Design 1: Environment Online, AV Design 2: Infrastructure Online and AV Design 3: Applied Design Online — or be experienced designers. Explore design track courses.
This course is intended as a final review before the exam.
Use the following resources to assess your knowledge and readiness:
- CTS-D Prep Readiness Checklist
- CTS-D Exam Content Outline
- AV Math Self-Assessment Quiz
Students meet online for four weeks. Instructors deliver live lectures and recorded presentations. Then, complete online reading and assessments to round off your exam preparation.
- Explore the CTS®-D exam format
- Learn test-taking strategies and what to expect the day of the exam
- Review design terminology and AV design math skills
- Study the processes associated with designing an AV environment and infrastructure
- Identify CTS-D exam study needs with drills and exercises including concepts, math formulas, vocabulary and diagrams
- Prepare with practice questions and study drills
- Study with the help of facilitators
- Review math with AV Math for Design Online included with your registration
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International® meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future. Schedule and instructors are subject to change.NULL