CTS-D Prep Virtual Classroom
Type: VIRTUAL CLASSROOM
CTS RU: 24
CTS-D RU: 24
CTS-I RU: 24
Focus your study for the CTS®-D exam while you learn more about the design process.
Two live webinars each week for four weeks.
- Identify CTS-D exam study needs with drills and exercises including concepts, math formulas, vocabulary and diagrams
- Review design terminology and AV design math skills
- Study the processes associated with designing an AV environment and infrastructure
- Review test-taking processes and strategies with relevant assignments and discussions
- Prepare with practice questions and study drills
Anyone interested in taking the CTS-D exam.
It is strongly recommended that students take AV Design 1: Environment, AV Design 2: Infrastructure and AV Design 3: Applied Design, — or be experienced designers. CTS-D Prep is intended as a final review of the material covered in these courses before the exam.
To assess your knowledge, use the checklist and self-assessment test.
- Students meet online for four weeks. Instructors deliver lectures through live webinars and prerecorded presentations. Students will complete online assignments and discussions. The class will also attend a weekly live “office hours” webinar to discuss the week’s assignments or particular topics of interest.
- Participation is required in order to receive a certificate of completion and RUs.
- Completion of this program in no way guarantees participants will pass the CTS-D exam, nor will this program cover all the topics listed in the exam content outline. The CTS-D exam must be applied for, paid for and then scheduled separately at a testing center.
- The eligibility requirements for the CTS-D exam include a current CTS credential and two years' experience with AV design. Also, upon reviewing the CTS-D exam content outline, students may determine that they require in-depth instruction in some areas.
- Candidates should review the CTS-D Candidate Handbook for a complete list of eligibility requirements for the CTS-D exam before enrolling in this course.
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International® meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.