AV Design 3: Applied Design
Type: Classroom or Live
Language: English Portuguese Spanish
CTS RU: 24
CTS-D RU: 24
CTS-I RU: 24
In this course, you will focus on the inter-device communication aspects of system design. Explore digital video, audio, control, networking, streaming, and security considerations through instructor lecture and collaborative group work. Walk away with critical insight that will help you design better systems for your customers.
"With the networking and learning opportunities, I thoroughly enjoyed these design classes. A great deal of learning happens during the group work — and I would recommend that for all designers." — LeAnn Pittman, CTS, George Mason University
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
Anyone who reads, works with or creates AV designs, including:
- Technology managers
- Project managers
This three-day instructor-led classroom course is eight hours per day. Additional evening work may be required.
Students will also complete project work based on real-world scenarios they might encounter on the job.
The course covers the following:
- Determine bandwidth requirements for digital audio and video signals
- Recommend appropriate video signal types based on their capabilities and limitations
- Implement a successful EDID strategy, while implementing appropriate digital rights management
- Select appropriate audio signal processing for a specific program need
- Establish proper grain structure and equalization of an audio signal chain from input to output
- Choose which elements of human-centered design are necessary for a given control interface
- Successfully route various audiovisual systems on a network
- Plan a multicast streaming distribution on a network
- Prepare a security plan for AV systems
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International® meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.