Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
AV Design Level 3: Applied Design
Type: Classroom or Live
Language: English Portuguese Spanish
CTS RU: 24
CTS-D RU: 24
CTS-I RU: 24
- Complete a comprehensive application of design best practices
- Communicate design intent through the design process
- Develop AV designs and documentation
- Determine specifications and system parameters (bandwidth, EDID, HDCP, BYOD, etc)
- Study video scaling system design
- Conduct CTS-D test preparation activities
Designers and professionals who work in or have the responsibility for the design of audiovisual facilities, including:
- AV designers
- Project managers
Course registration includes a copy of Audiovisual Best Practices.
This three-day course is eight hours per day.
- Complete a project using a customer scenario
- Blends instructor lecture and collaborative group work
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.