Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
AV Design Level 3: Applied Design — Fairfax, VA USA
CTS RU: 24.00
CTS-D RU: 24.00
CTS-I RU: 24.00
- Complete a comprehensive application of design best practices.
- Conduct and document a needs assessment.
- Determine specifications and system parameters (bandwidth, signal types, etc.)
- Collaborate with other professionals.
- Develop AV designs and documentation.
- Conduct project implementation activities.
- Document digital signal processors.
- Study video scaling system design.
Designers and professionals who work in or have the responsibility for the design of audiovisual facilities, including:
- AV designers
- Project managers
It is strongly recommended that students complete AV Design Level 1: Environment and AV Design Level 2: Infrastructure or demonstrate knowledge of Design Level 1 and Design Level 2 content via online tests.
Course registration includes a copy of Audiovisual Best Practices.
This three-day course is eight hours per day. Additional evening work may be required.
- Complete a project using a customer scenario.
- Blends instructor lecture and collaborative group work.