Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
AV Design Level 3: Applied Design — Fairfax, VA USA
Type: Classroom or Live
CTS RU: 24.00
CTS-D RU: 24.00
CTS-I RU: 24.00
- Complete a comprehensive application of design best practices.
- Conduct and document a needs assessment.
- Determine specifications and system parameters (bandwidth, signal types, etc.)
- Collaborate with other professionals.
- Develop AV designs and documentation.
- Conduct project implementation activities.
- Document digital signal processors.
- Study video scaling system design.
Designers and professionals who work in or have the responsibility for the design of audiovisual facilities, including:
- AV designers
- Project managers
It is strongly recommended that students complete AV Design Level 1: Environment and AV Design Level 2: Infrastructure or demonstrate knowledge of Design Level 1 and Design Level 2 content via online tests.
Course registration includes a copy of Audiovisual Best Practices.
This three-day course is eight hours per day. Additional evening work may be required.
- Complete a project using a customer scenario.
- Blends instructor lecture and collaborative group work.
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.