Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
Critical Success Factors for Your Long-Term Plan
Type: Recorded Webinar
Topics: Business and Management
Date: March 2013
Even if you do not plan to sell your company soon, you need an exit strategy. Is your company worth as much to others as it is to you? Do financial buyers compensate you for sweat equity? What if you really don't ever want to sell? This webinar focuses on the planning elements and value-building company development initiatives that can occur long before you sell — or need to.
- Define the elements of an exit strategy
- Identify critical success factors in each of five areas: 1) People, 2) Assets, 3) Culture, 4) Systems, and 5) Financials
- Demystify the difference between market intelligence and sales statistics, and why forecasts are as important as historical results relative to company value
- Clarify the differences in purchase criteria between strategic and financial buyers or investors
- Answer the question, “What if I don’t plan to sell?”
John Stiernberg, Founder and Principal Consultant, Stiernberg Consulting