InfoComm on Campus
Type: Trade Show or Conference
Join us for a full-day seminar on the technology advancements and integration tools that are changing learning environments. Through keynote presentations, panel discussions with educators and higher-ed case studies, and a tour of the technology installed in classroom facilities, you’ll learn how to design and set up the classroom of the future.
Who should attend InfoComm on Campus? Technology managers working in higher education and training, and learning organizations. Attendees include:
- AV Technicians, Managers and Directors
- Academic/Educational Technology Directors
- Classroom Technology Managers and Supervisors
- Digital Media Specialists
- End User Specialists
- IT Managers and Specialists
- LE Support Specialists
- Media Services Managers and Directors
- Office Technology Coordinators
- Technical Support Managers
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.