Digital Signage for Technology Managers
Track: Technology Manager
CTS RU: 5.00
CTS-D RU: 5.00
CTS-I RU: 5.00
Turn your digital signage into a powerful and affordable tool for your organization with this online course.
- Learn the fundamentals of digital signage
- Discover top methods of content management and governance
- Explore how to manage a signage network
- Learn to choose and implement digital signage systems
- Create a project plan for deploying a digital signage system
- Review best practices for audience interaction and feedback mechanisms
- Provide solutions for sustainable, scalable digital signage software and hardware
- Learn techniques to make signage a powerful, sustainable communications tool
- Technology managers in the corporate and higher education markets.
- Includes success stories to help you create exceptional experiences for corporate and higher education communities.
- Blends online lessons and multimedia content.
- Provides consistent training, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Includes section tests to track your progress.
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.