Digital Signage for Technology Managers
Track: Technology Manager
CTS RU: 5.00
CTS-D RU: 5.00
CTS-I RU: 5.00
Digital signage is more than technology. It is a proven means of capturing the attention of technology-savvy audiences everywhere. With this online course, you can turn your digital signage into a powerful and affordable tool for your organization.
"I really enjoyed Digital Signage for Technology Managers and have recommended it to two of my colleagues who are also dealing with digital signage systems around the building. … It had a lot of real world information I’m going to try and implement, including a list of questions/information to gather from all of the appropriate stakeholders for each sign." — Amanda Braddy, CTS®, Video Editor, PCCA
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- Technology managers in corporate and higher education markets
This online course helps you learn at your own pace by blending online lessons and multimedia content. It includes section tests to track your progress, and is full of success stories to help you create exceptional experiences for corporate and higher education communities.
- Learn the fundamentals of digital signage
- Discover top methods of content management and governance
- Explore how to manage a signage network
- Learn to choose and implement digital signage systems
- Create a project plan for deploying a digital signage system
- Review best practices for audience interaction and feedback mechanisms
- Provide solutions for sustainable, scalable digital signage software and hardware
- Learn techniques to make signage a powerful, sustainable communications tool
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International® meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.