CTS Prep Online
Track: General Knowledge
CTS RU: 0.00
CTS-D RU: 0.00
CTS-I RU: 0.00
Ease your nerves before you take the Certified Technology Specialist™ (CTS®) exam by uncovering the content areas on the exam where you should focus your study.
- Explore the CTS exam format
- Learn test-taking strategies and what to expect the day of the exam
- Examine all content areas and aspects of the exam
- Review creating, operating and servicing AV solutions
- Study conducting management activities
- Identify the specific areas where you need to focus your study time
- Members and non-members who are preparing for InfoComm’s CTS credential.
- Current CTS holders who want to refresh their knowledge.
- It is strongly recommended that students complete Essentials of AV Technology or pass the InfoComm-Recognized AV Technologist Test.
- Students needing extra preparation in AV math are recommended to take AV Math Online.
- The CTS Exam Guide is recommended as a study resource.
- Free for InfoComm Members
- Provides consistent, self-paced training, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Includes practice questions, videos, and study tips
- Completion of this program in no way guarantees that you will pass the CTS exam, nor will this program cover all the topics listed in the test outline.
- By registering for this course, you are not signing up for the CTS exam. The CTS exam must be applied for, paid for and then scheduled separately at a Pearson VUE Testing Center.
- Please refer to the CTS Candidate Handbook or infocomm.org/cts for details.
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International® meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.