Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
Staging and Events Management Virtual Classroom
Type: Virtual Classroom
Track: Live Events Professional
CTS RU: 18.00
CTS-D RU: 18.00
CTS-I RU: 18.00
1 p.m. (New York)
- Learn how to manage show departments, clients and venues.
- Acquire field-tested project management tools.
- Understand how the diverse parts of staging work together as a whole.
- Examine each department in terms of technology and application.
- Learn how to analyze an infrastructure, including power, rigging and labor.
- Gain valuable project management skills and technical knowledge.
- Discover how putting preshow planning into practice can reduce problems onsite.
Those who manage, produce or are interested in deepening their knowledge of live events including:
- AV technicians
- Technology managers for education, healthcare, corporate and worship
- Account executives
Candidates may enroll at any level of skill or experience. However, it is recommended that students complete Essentials of AV Technology.
Students meet online for five weeks. Participation is required in order to receive a certificate of completion or RUs.
- Learn via lectures and discussions through live webinars making education accessible.
- Interact with peers online through webinars and a discussion board.