Free and Discounted Products and Services
Members get for free:
- Four free online education products:
- Free admission to Regional Roundtables
- Free admission to trade shows around the world
- Free InfoComm standards
- Listing in Member Directory
Members also receive discounts on:
- CTS exam
- InfoComm University courses
- InfoComm market research reports
- AV-specific job posting and job search on the InfoComm JobSite
- InfoComm manuals and handbooks
- Business affinity programs including:
- BesTechs Solutions, Inc. — BesTechs Solutions, Inc. provides information technology management, VoIP communications, and helpdesk support solutions to a variety of associations and small to medium-size businesses. They offer attainable solutions to manage and operate your IT infrastructure using advanced IT service management (ITSM) capabilities, automated remote toolsets, and skilled technologists. BesTechs Solutions' trusted team provides superior end-user and device management support to improve your business performance and success.
- Insurance — The InfoComm International Business Insurance Program offers affordable premiums and broad coverage for owned, leased or rented AV equipment, workers' compensation, general liability and business automobiles. The InfoComm International Business Insurance Program is managed by Lighthouse Companies.
- PartnerShip® — PartnerShip, the endorsed shipping management provider for InfoComm International®, helps you save on every shipment you send and receive. This program is available to all InfoComm members with no obligations and no minimum shipping requirements. Members who enroll in the InfoComm Shipping Program save on select FedEx® services and less-than-truckload (LTL) freight shipments with other leading national and regional carriers.
- Rook Interactive, Inc. — Rook Interactive, Inc., is a unique digital marketing firm that focuses on Internet marketing, search engine placement accountability, digital media practices, as well as effective marketing design and usability for the Web. Rook has been working with and advising business clients globally for 20 years in Internet usage, with a more recent focus on the multilayered marketing approach to building an effective tiered strategy for website placement, media coverage and social media effectiveness.