Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
InfoComm Council Chairs Appointed
By InfoComm International, 03/08/2011
Fairfax, Va., — InfoComm International®, the leading trade association representing the commercial audiovisual industry, is pleased to announce its council chairs for 2011.
- Asia-Pacific Council Chair, Zane Au, CTS-D, Director, Shen Milsom & Wilke Ltd.
- European Council Chair, Kristian Glahn, CTS, Technical Director, Solutors A/S
- Independent Consultants in Audiovisual Technology (ICAT) Thom Mullins, CTS, Affiliated Engineers, Inc.
- Independent Reps, Steve Garber, BP Marketing Group
- Manufacturers, Marc Bertrand, TC Group Americas
- Programmers, Matthew Grisafe, CTS, AV Programming Associates
- Rental & Staging, Janne Mummert Video Equipment Rentals
- SILC, John Delockery, CTS-I, Interactive Solutions
- Technology Managers, Scott Tiner, CTS, Bates College
Councils are networking groups that provide members an opportunity to pursue common goals for their industry segment or interest, give voice to the concerns of their members and make recommendations that affect their constituency. InfoComm's councils serve as a conduit of information to the Board of Directors via staff and the Membership Committee.
"InfoComm commends the volunteers who direct our councils," said Duffy Wilbert, CTS, CAE, Senior Vice President, Membership Services, InfoComm International. "We encourage all members with an interest in serving the industry to apply to become part of these engines that drive so many of InfoComm activities."
The councils are in the process of re-establishing goals and garnering commitments from at least 25 individuals to actively participate in their respective councils. Members should contact the chairs if interested. More information can be found about councils and volunteering for the association at http://www.infocomm.org/volunteer.
About InfoComm International®
InfoComm International® is the international trade association of the professional audiovisual and information communications industries. Established in 1939, InfoComm has 5,000 members, including manufacturers, systems integrators, dealers and distributors, independent consultants, programmers, rental and staging companies, end-users and multimedia professionals from more than 80 countries. InfoComm International is the leading resource for AV market research and news. Its training and education programs set a standard of excellence for AV professionals. InfoComm International is the founder of InfoComm, the largest annual conference and exhibition for AV buyers and sellers worldwide. InfoComm also produces trade shows in Europe, Asia and China. Additional information is available at www.infocomm.org.