Essentials of AV Technology
Track: General Knowledge
CTS RU: 0.00
CTS-D RU: 0.00
CTS-I RU: 0.00
New to the AV industry? Need a fundamentals refresher? This course provides a comprehensive, introductory overview of science and technology for audio, visual and audiovisual systems integration. Explore microphones, cameras and displays, digital signals, networking, future trends and everything AV. You can also use this course as a review session for the AV Technologist Test, a certificate program to help you prove your AV knowledge.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
Anyone who works on the AV system before its initial power-up, including:
- Those new to the AV industry
- Staff who need to build their technical knowledge
- Individuals preparing for the AV Technologist Certificate
Consider Quick Start to the AV Industry Online for a more thorough introduction to industry roles and the most basic introduction to technology concepts.
This online course allows you to learn at your own pace and will test your knowledge along the way. You will have an opportunity to:
Throughout this course you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of light and sound in relation to the industry
- Explore technology concepts of microphones, loudspeakers, networking, cameras and displays
- Review analog and digital signal types and signal flow
- Practice techniques to improve customer service
- Gain insight into future trends
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International® meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.