Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
InfoComm conducts government relations activities on behalf of its members, including:
- Monitoring legislation related to systems integration, green buildings and e-cycling
- Sending legislative alerts when critical action is needed in a particular state
- Working cooperatively with BICSI, CEDIA, NBFAA, NSCA, and other groups serving industries representing companies operating in low voltage environments
- Working with the federal government on issues related to intellectual property, workforce development, white spaces and sustainable buildings
- Serving as a member of the High Performance Building Congressional Caucus Coalition
- Posting on this website breaking news on state or federal issues involving the commercial audiovisual industry.
Resources Available to the Public
Department of Labor Announces 2011 Prevailing Wage Conferences
The Department of Labor (DOL) Wage and Hour Division has released the schedule for its 2011 Prevailing Wage Conferences. More
On November 4, 2008, the FCC approved the use of the “white spaces” — the TV channels that are not actually occupied by a broadcast station — to deliver wireless broadband Internet and other services to consumer wireless devices. More
High Performance Buildings
- High Performance Building Congressional Caucus Coalition
- High Performance Building Congressional Caucus
If you have questions about InfoComm’s government relations program, please contact email@example.com.