Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
Legal Series: Current Development in Enforcement of Wage and Hour Laws
Type: Recorded Webinar
Topics: Business and Management
Date: February 2012
Hear an overview of exempt and non exempt status laws, learn how independent contractors are assessed and what the Department of Labor's enforcement priorities are.
- Overview of Exempt/Non-Exempt Status
- How independent contractors are assessed
- Department of Labor’s enforcement priorities
- How DOL’s plan/prevent/protect strategy works
- The implications of the new Administrations interpretations, instead of opinion Letters
Andy Barron and Adam Bialek