Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
Risk Management: The Show Must Go On – A Live Events Case Study
Type: Recorded Webinar
Topics: Live Events
Date: May 2012
This live events case study reviews how "the show must go on" when a million dollar video wall was destroyed by a severe storm.
The elements of the case include:
- A major touring entertainer on a national tour
- Millions of dollars of high end/high tech gear
- An outdoor, summer evening performance
- Whose insurance company is responsible?
- Who makes the call to cancel the show?
- Lessons learned