CTS Prep Virtual Classroom
Type: Virtual Classroom
Track: General Knowledge
CTS RU: 0
CTS-D RU: 0
CTS-I RU: 0
Ease your nerves before you take the Certified Technology Specialist™ (CTS®) exam by uncovering the content areas on the exam where you should focus your study.
- Explore the CTS® exam format
- Work collaboratively
- Learn test-taking strategies and what to expect the day of the exam
- Study with the help of facilitators
- Review exam content areas including creating, operating, and servicing AV solutions as well as conducting management activities
- Anyone preparing for InfoComm’s Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) credential
- Current CTS holders who want to refresh their knowledge
It is strongly recommended that students first complete Essentials of AV Technology; or pass the InfoComm-Recognized AV Technologist Test.
Access to AV Math Online is included as a course resource.
- Students meet online for four weeks. Instructors deliver lectures through live webinars and prerecorded presentations.
- Students will complete online assignments and discussions. The class will also attend a weekly live “office hours” webinar to discuss the week’s assignments or particular topics of interest.
- Learn from lectures and interaction with peers through live webinars.
- Assignments such as readings, peer discussions and worksheets are required for completion.
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.