Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
CTS Prep Online
Track: General Knowledge
CTS RU: 0.00
CTS-D RU: 0.00
CTS-I RU: 0.00
- Explore the CTS® exam format.
- Learn test-taking strategies and what to expect the day of the exam.
- Examine all content areas and aspects of the exam.
- Review creating, operating and servicing AV solutions.
- Study conducting management activities.
- Identify the specific areas where you need to focus your study time.
- Members and non-members who are preparing for InfoComm’s CTS credential.
- Current CTS holders who want to refresh their knowledge.
- It is strongly recommended that students complete Essentials of AV Technology or pass the InfoComm-Recognized AV Technologist Test.
- Students needing extra preparation in AV math are recommended to take AV Math Online.
- The CTS Exam Guide is recommended as a study resource.
- Free for InfoComm Members.
- Provides consistent, self-paced training, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Includes practice questions, videos, and study tips.
- Completion of this program in no way guarantees that you will pass the CTS exam, nor will this program cover all the topics listed in the test outline.
- By registering for this course, you are not signing up for the CTS exam. The CTS exam must be applied for, paid for and then scheduled separately at a Pearson VUE Testing Center.
- Please refer to the CTS Candidate Handbook or infocomm.org/cts for details.