CTS Prep Online
Track: General Knowledge
CTS RU: 0.00
CTS-D RU: 0.00
CTS-I RU: 0.00
CTS Prep can help ease your nerves and boost your confidence before you take the Certified Technology Specialist™ CTS® exam. Through this course, you will practice your test-taking skills and home in on the specific areas where you need to focus your study time.
"I took CTS Prep as a job requirement for training/certification. I thought the class went extremely well and I would definitely recommend it to my colleagues. I plan on scheduling my certification exam in the near future." — Richard Chisholm, King & Spalding LLP
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- Members and non-members who are preparing for InfoComm's Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) credential
- Current CTS holders who want to refresh their knowledge
Students needing extra preparation in AV math are recommended to take AV Math Online.
The CTS Exam Guide is also a recommended study resource.
This online course helps you learn at your own pace. Throughout the course you will:
- Explore the CTS® exam format
- Learn test-taking strategies and what to expect the day of the exam
- Review exam content areas including creating, operating, and servicing AV solutions, as well as conducting management activities
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International® meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.CTSPrep1307WBT_EN NULL
Exam Prep NULL
General Knowledge NULL