Williams Sound: Integrating With Today's Professional Wireless Listening/Communication Technologies
Type: Manufacturers' Training
CTS RU: 0
CTS-D RU: 0
CTS-I RU: 0
This training session provides an in-depth overview of the wireless listening/communication technologies available today for professional systems integration installations — including loop, FM, infrared and digital. This session includes information on best integration practices, case studies and hands on product demonstrations.
- Five common install mistakes and how to avoid them
- Where hearing assistance, why hearing assistance?
- To loop or not to loop, that is the question
- NEW ADA compliance regulations for accessible design – Are you out of compliance and facing a fine?
- Takeaway techniques and instant solutions for your FM or IR challenges, handouts and more
CTS: .5 CTS-D: .5 CTS-I: .5 Max: .5
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International® meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.