Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
Digital Projection: CAV: Projection Technology 101 — Producing the Perfect Projected Image
Type: Manufacturers' Training
This Digital Projection training presentation is designed to help the participant understand his/her application needs, select the correct projector and understand the basic functions needed to calibrate that projector for the application.
The presentation will cover the following topics:
- What is DLP Technology? 3-Chip, Single Chip, Color Wheels Explained, LED Illumination Explained
- Selecting the Correct Projector for the Application
- Projector Installation, Reading the Spec, Understanding the Formula
- Aspect Ratio and Image Size
- The Projection Environment
- Calibrating the Projector
- What and Why
- Understanding Color and the Chromaticity Diagram
- Contrast and Brightness
- Colormax, Color Calibration — DEMO
- Screen Technology
- Materials and Properties
- Calculating Brightness
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.