Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
Installation 2: Setup and Verification
Type: Classroom or Live
CTS RU: 24
CTS-D RU: 24
CTS-I RU: 24
- Learn to set audio processors, gain structure and equalization.
- Create a Networked Device Inventory and use network fault detection and troubleshooting tools.
- Explore control system signal transport and testing procedures.
- Measure and verify projected image system contrast.
- Understand digital AV formats.
- Learn how to document your progress and finish out the project.
- Conduct basic system troubleshooting.
AV professionals who work on AV systems after initial power-up including:
- Installation technicians
- System commissioners
- Others who configure systems, perform testing, and verify compliance with standards and other documentation.
It is strongly recommended that students complete Elements of Setup and Verification Online before taking this course.
This three-day course is eight hours per day. Additional evening work may be required.
- Workshop-style course with hands-on network setup activities.
- New, interactive simulations of projector setup, impedance testing, and audio system gain and equalization.
- Curriculum focus on adjusting an AV system for optimal performance. Learn step by step methods for testing, adjusting and verifying system performance.
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.