AV Design 2: Infrastructure
Language: English Portuguese Spanish
CTS RU: 24
CTS-D RU: 24
CTS-I RU: 24
Discover how the building’s physical structure can affect AV design and learn to work with other trades with this course.
- Identify lighting needs for the AV space
- Recommend acoustical criteria for the AV space
- Specify electrical requirements for the AV system
- Discuss network address and security needs for the AV system
- Coordinate with allied trades to ensure the AV system’s infrastructure needs are met
Anyone who reads, works with or creates AV designs, including:
- AV designers
- Technology managers
- Project managers
It is strongly recommended that students complete AV Design 1: Environment.
During the course, students will have the opportunity to download the following references and tools:
- ANSI/INFOCOMM 4: 2012 Audiovisual Systems Energy
- ANSI/INFOCOMM 10: 2013 Audiovisual Systems Performance Verification
This three-day classroom course is eight hours per day.
- Complete a project using a customer scenario.
- Blends instructor lecture and collaborative group work.
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International® meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.