AV Design 2: Infrastructure
Language: English Portuguese Spanish
CTS RU: 24
CTS-D RU: 24
CTS-I RU: 24
Discover how the building’s physical structure can affect AV design and learn to work with other trades with this course.
- Discover how the building's physical structure can dramatically affect AV design
- Learn about working with other trades including electrical, acoustics, lighting, industry codes, mounting, HVAC, IT and networking, and architects
- Learn critical considerations to design better systems
Anyone who reads, works with or creates AV designs, including:
- AV designers
- Technology managers
- Project managers
It is strongly recommended that students complete AV Design 1: Environment.
Networked Device Inventory — a tool to help you work with IT departments to design networked AV systems and maintain those systems once they are built.
This three-day classroom course is eight hours per day.
- Complete a project using a customer scenario.
- Blends instructor lecture and collaborative group work.
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International® meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.