Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
Essentials of AV Technology
Track: General Knowledge
CTS RU: 25.00
CTS-D RU: 25.00
CTS-I RU: 25.00
- Learn about the fundamentals of light and sound in relation to the industry.
- Explore technology concepts of microphones, loudspeakers, basic networking, cameras and displays.
- Review signal types and signal flow.
- Stay competitive with sections on networking for data and AV, RF, digital and analog signals.
- Gain insight into future trends.
- Practice techniques to improve customer service with included lessons.
- Those new to the AV industry
- Staff who need to build their technical knowledge
- Individuals preparing for the AV Technologist Certificate
None. For those new to the industry, Quick Start to the AV Industry Online is recommended for a more thorough introduction to industry roles and the most basic introduction to technology concepts.
- Section tests help confirm understanding of essential AV technology.
- Consistent training provides instruction 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Course content serves as the basis for the InfoComm-Recognized AV Technologist Test.