Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
CTS RU: 30.00
CTS-D RU: 30.00
CTS-I RU: 30.00
- Review industry best practices.
- Learn to troubleshoot audio, video, RF, data display and control.
- Study comprehensive content on power and grounding.
- Explore the business surrounding the role of an installation technician.
Anyone who works in or has the responsibility for the installation of audiovisual facilities, including installation technicians, lead installation technicians, field engineers or project managers.
It is strongly recommended that students complete Essentials of the AV Industry for Technical and Sales Professionals Online, and/or have a general CTS designation. This course would be followed by two onsite courses, Installation Technician and Lead Installation Technician.
- Contains more than 40 PDFs of step-by-step instructions that can be downloaded and used as on-the-job reference tools.
- Provides consistent training, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Includes section tests that can be sent to the supervisor to keep up with student’s progress.
- Study drawings from real projects.
- Over 300 interactive lessons to learn advanced installation science and technology concepts.