Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
AV Math Online
Track: General Knowledge
CTS RU: 15.00
CTS-D RU: 15.00
CTS-I RU: 15.00
- Develop mathematical proficiency in common AV calculations.
- Explore loudspeaker impedance and decibles (10 log, 20 log).
- Learn aspect ratio and image height.
- Practice scale drawing conversions.
- Estimate projection throw distance.
- Review Ohm's law and inverse square law.
- Explore heat load calculations.
- Any and all AV professionals who want a math refresher course
- Individuals preparing for the general CTS exam
- CTS holders who need continuing education renewal units (RUs)
Although not required, students should consider taking Essentials of AV Technology Online.
This course includes access to a downloadable workbook with AV math practice problems.
- Blends online lessons with short how-to videos.
- Provides consistent training, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Includes section tests that can be sent to a supervisor to track progress.
Essentials of AV Technology
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.