Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
Installation Technician — Fairfax, VA USA
Type: Classroom or Live
CTS RU: 24.00
CTS-D RU: 24.00
CTS-I RU: 24.00
- Learn to perform a site survey.
- Perform common terminations.
- Test and pull cables.
- Build a rack according to a given design.
- Wire a rack using proper bend radius and signal separation.
- Correctly manage heat load and weight distribution within a rack.
- Mount equipment.
- Explore working with fiber optic connections.
AV professionals who work on AV systems before their initial power-up including:
- Installation technicians
- Systems integrators
It is strongly recommended that students complete Introduction to Installation Online before taking this course.
This three-day course is eight hours per day. Additional evening work may be required.
- Hands-on, workshop style course
- Focused on teaching step by step methods and best practices for essential installation skills
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.