Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
AV Design Level 1: Environment — Fairfax, VA USA
CTS RU: 24.00
CTS-D RU: 24.00
CTS-I RU: 24.00
- Explore the physics that affect the planning and design of AV environments such as sound reinforcement, display and projection needs.
- Use measurement tools, calculations and industry best practices to expand knowledge of the design process.
- Create drawings, specifications and performance criteria.
- Review display and ergonomic criteria, sightline studies and loudspeaker coverage.
- Start learning how to communicate with allied trades.
Anyone who reads, works with or creates AV designs, including:
- AV designers
- Technology managers
- Project managers
Design Online. Students are also strongly encouraged to complete AV Math for Design Online.
Course registration includes a copy of InfoComm's Audiovisual Systems Project Documentation Sample.
This three-day classroom course is eight hours per day. Additional evening work may be required.
- Students will create a portfolio documenting recommended design processes and sample documentation.
AV Design Level 2: Infrastructure
AV Design Level 3: Applied Design
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.