Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
Networked AV Systems — Fairfax, VA USA
Type: Classroom or Live
CTS RU: 24.00
CTS-D RU: 24.00
CTS-I RU: 24.00
- Explore the impact of audiovisual applications on enterprise networks.
- Discover client needs for networked systems, trade-offs between quality and bandwidth, and how to navigate conflicts between network policies and customer demands.
- Get the background you need to cross the AV/IT cultural divide and specify devices for enterprise networks.
- Learn how to agree upon, document, and stick to shared expectations for networked systems.
- Discuss remote monitoring and management, streaming, conferencing, and other software application.
- Design consultants
- AV and IT managers
- IT professionals who are responsible for designing, implementing, or maintaining networked AV systems
- Students should have a CTS®-level understanding of AV technologies and design principles and a CompTIA Network + level understanding of networking technologies and design principles. Take the 40-question NAVS Pretest to see if you're ready for Networked AV Systems.
- Students are encouraged to bring a notebook computer.
- This three-day course is eight hours per day. Additional evening work may be required.
- Experience demos and hands-on opportunities.