Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
CTS RU: 30.00
CTS-D RU: 30.00
CTS-I RU: 30.00
- Focus on the core concepts of audiovisual systems design.
- Explore design processes, facility and systems design, and AV systems and sources.
- Improve working AV design vocabulary.
- Understand design factors as they relate to design choices.
- Review scientific concepts behind AV design considerations.
- Learn about audio systems and sources, acoustics, projection screens, image size and visual environments.
- Get introduced to systems design, display system technologies, and projection technologies.
Anyone who creates or reads design packages including:
- Systems sales professionals
- Designers, engineers
- Senior engineers
- Project managers
- Technology managers
It is strongly recommended that students complete Essentials of AV Technology before taking this course.
Design Online consists of more than 300 lessons and may take as long as 40 hours to complete, depending on the student’s background.
- Online lessons provide consistent and reliable training, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
AV Design Level 1: Environment
AV Design Level 2: Infrastructure
AV Design Level 3: Applied Design