Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
AV Math for Design Online
CTS RU: 15.00
CTS-D RU: 15.00
CTS-I RU: 15.00
- Develop mathematical proficiency in AV calculations used during audiovisual design.
- Review farthest and nearest viewer and video camera image size.
- Learn about ceiling-mounted loudspeaker spacing.
- Explore conduit capacity and jam ratio.
- Study wattage at the loudspeaker.
- Individuals preparing for the CTS-D exam
- Audiovisual design professionals
- Those needing a refresher course
- CTS, CTS-D and CTS-I holders who need continuing education renewal units (RUs)
Although not required, students should consider taking AV Math Online and Design Online.
Includes a downloadable workbook with realistic practice problems. A master list of formulas that can be used as a study aid or easy reference is also provided.
- Provides consistent training, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Inlcudes lessons with short “how to” procedural videos for solving formulas.
- Features section tests with results that can be sent to a supervisor to track progress.
- AV Math Online
- Design Online