Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
AV Math for Design Online
CTS RU: 15.00
CTS-D RU: 15.00
CTS-I RU: 15.00
- Develop mathematical proficiency in AV calculations used during audiovisual design.
- Review farthest and nearest viewer and video camera image size.
- Learn about ceiling-mounted loudspeaker spacing.
- Explore conduit capacity and jam ratio.
- Study wattage at the loudspeaker.
- Individuals preparing for the CTS-D exam
- Audiovisual design professionals
- Those needing a refresher course
- CTS, CTS-D and CTS-I holders who need continuing education renewal units (RUs)
Although not required, students should consider taking AV Math Online and Design Online.
Includes a downloadable workbook with realistic practice problems. A master list of formulas that can be used as a study aid or easy reference is also provided.
- Provides consistent training, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Inlcudes lessons with short “how to” procedural videos for solving formulas.
- Features section tests with results that can be sent to a supervisor to track progress.
- AV Math Online
- Design Online
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.