AV Math for Design Online
CTS RU: 15.00
CTS-D RU: 15.00
CTS-I RU: 15.00
Explore key math formulas typical in AV system design. Increase your confidence through practical examples and practice problems. Walk away with the important skills you can apply immediately to your work.
"I love InfoComm University™ online courses. You can do them when you want and, because they do have a deadline, I actually finish them vs. reading a textbook. Great — almost necessary way to prepare for your CTS."
— Kelly Perkins, CTS, AVI Systems
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- Audiovisual design professionals
- Individuals preparing for the CTS-D exam
- Those needing a refresher course
- CTS®, CTS-D and CTS-I holders who need continuing education renewal units (RUs)
Students are strongly encouraged to complete AV Math Online .
Learn at your own pace in this online course. You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop mathematical proficiency using calculations necessary for AV system design
- Review viewing parameters like distance, image size, and projection considerations
- Learn about loudspeaker spacing, impedance, and proper wattage
- Explore infrastructure considerations like conduit capacity, jam ratio, and more
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International® meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.