Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
Event Setup for AV Techs Online
CTS RU: 10.00
CTS-D RU: 10.00
CTS-I RU: 10.00
- Review highlighted "best practices" for setting up AV for events, meetings, conferences and classrooms.
- Practice connecting equipment in proper sequence using interactive graphics.
- Gain access to solutions for frequent troubleshooting problems.
- Explore pipe and drape installation and folding screen setup.
- Newly hired staff responsible for AV event setup.
- Event planners and educational AV techs.
- Any staff responsible for setting up an event that includes audiovisual presentation.
Event Setup for AV Techs Online includes a downloadable reference. After completion of the course students are recommended to purchase the book AV Setup Guide for Events, Meetings, Conferences, and Classrooms to use as a resource.
- Consistent training, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Instruction developed by an award-winning team of instructional designers.
- Content based on the book AV Setup Guide for Events, Meetings, Conferences, and Classrooms.
- Incorporates video demonstrations for installations and setups.
- Offers logical, easy to understand step-by-step procedures for new employees.
- Provides section tests that can be sent to supervisors to track progress.
Staging and Events Management