Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
Event Setup for AV Techs Online
Track: Live Events Professional
CTS RU: 10.00
CTS-D RU: 10.00
CTS-I RU: 10.00
- Review highlighted "best practices" for setting up AV for events, meetings, conferences and classrooms
- Practice connecting equipment in proper sequence using interactive graphics
- Gain access to solutions for frequent troubleshooting problems
- Explore pipe and drape installation and folding screen setup
- Newly hired staff responsible for AV event setup
- Event planners and educational AV techs
- Any staff responsible for setting up an event that includes audiovisual presentation
Event Setup for AV Techs Online includes a downloadable reference. After completion of the course students are recommended to purchase the book AV Setup Guide for Events, Meetings, Conferences, and Classrooms to use as a resource.
- Consistent training, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Instruction developed by an award-winning team of instructional designers
- Content based on the book AV Setup Guide for Events, Meetings, Conferences, and Classrooms
- Incorporates video demonstrations for installations and setups
- Offers logical, easy to understand step-by-step procedures for new employees
- Provides section tests that can be sent to supervisors to track progress
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.