Access the most comprehensive pro-AV resource in the industry to explore audiovisual equipment catalogs, compare prices, locate service providers and review case studies.
Go to AV-iQ
Lead Installation Technician — Fairfax, VA USA
Type: Classroom or Live
CTS RU: 24.00
CTS-D RU: 24.00
CTS-I RU: 24.00
- Learn to set audio gain structure and equalization.
- Set up, test, and adjust displays and videoconferencing components.
- Load control programs.
- Verify and troubleshoot network connectivity.
- Explore troubleshooting distribution of digital video and network-based audio.
- Learn to troubleshoot RF systems, including wireless microphones and WiFi.
- Troubleshoot hum, buzz and other power/grounding issues.
AV professionals who work on AV systems after initial power-up including:
- Installation technicians
- Systems commissioners
- Others who configure systems, perform testing, and verify compliance with standards and other documentation.
It is strongly recommended that students complete Elements of Setup and Verification Online before taking this course.
This three-day course is eight hours per day. Additional evening work may be required.
- Workshop-style course with hands-on network setup activities.
- New, interactive simulations of projector setup, impedance testing, and audio system gain and equalization.
- Curriculum focus on adjusting an AV system for optimal performance.
- Learn step by step methods for testing, adjusting and verifying system performance.
Disclaimer: Registration and attendance at or participation in InfoComm International meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to InfoComm's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such events and activities. By attending this event, you will be subscribed to emails from InfoComm International. You can manage your subscriptions individually at any time in the future.